Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8/20 Outdoor Wednesday # 293

Outdoor Wednesday logo

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing some colors from the shade. These are impatiens. They brighten up the shade!

Impatiens-wallerana

impatiens-walleriana2

impatiens-walleriana3

impatiens-walleriana4

impatiens-walleriana6

impatiens-walleriana7

impatiens-walleriana8

B0053P 0573

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

14 comments:

  1. I love impatiens but we cannot find them in our area. So sad because they are great in the shade.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your loyal hosting of this party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...i linked wrong on the first one. Would you kindly delete it? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not able to grow impatiens in my yard because we have very little shade. Yours are beautiful and so are you pictures!

    I've not participated in Outdoor Wednesday in quite a while. I'm so happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, of course you know I meant "your" pictures. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, your impatiens are HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for deleting the incorrect one...sure sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful impatients! My daddy always had them in his flowerbeds! I miss having a garden. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flowers! I've been away from blogging and just happened to catch your party... Thanks for hosting and reconnecting me with fun friends sharing here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers, so big! Thanks for this fun linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!